Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh the joys!

Caleb is fully breaking mommy in with things coming out of all ends!
Last night I was feeding him and the next thing I know, my stomach felt wet... his diaper was leaking and it was going all over me! Jon got a good laugh about it!
And then today was my first "fountain" experience - I was changing his diaper and had just reached for another wipe when I noticed a stream of water shooting everywhere! As soon as I got it cleaned quick and a diaper under his rear, he pooped without the diaper closed - it sure was a close one!!! However, once again, daddy got a good laugh out of it. I'm glad I can be of such assistance to my husband's enjoyment in life. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol, I love it! I can just see you getting broken in :-) He is such a little cutiepie! I can't wait to hold him!